Hi there, welcome to the home of sea cliff climbing!
We offer a professional guiding service, specializing in personal guided climbing on the trad sea-cliffs of Cornwall, Devon & Lundy Island in southwest England. The wild & wonderful coastline of southwest England offers some of the best traditional sea-cliff climbing in the UK if not the world and as such it is of major importance for this type of climbing.
Our aim is to give you the opportunity to discover and climb some of its best routes as well as the chance to improve your own personal climbing skills with the help of our indepth local knowledge and 25 years experience to guide you.
We guide all year round on demand, and will travel to meet you wherever you wish to climb, this gives you flexibility of venues and dates to suit your time, we offer guiding from one day to one week and we will taylor the day/days to suit your aims based on your experience and personal climbing grade and operate at grades from VD to E5 - so that covers your first touch of real rock through to extreme adventures.
Sea cliff climbing guide
We provide you with personal service and enable you to climb top class multi pitch trad routes in real sea cliff situations (we do not work with large groups and we do not spend our days top roping) therefore our days are based on climber to guide ratios of 1to1 or 2to1 maximum. So you can ...
- Get plenty of climbing from your days on the best routes at your chosen grade.
- Climb harder and push your limit with the aim of improving your personal climbing.
- Enjoy your first experience of climbing on “Real rock” and become a competent 2nd.
- Tick specific classic climbs.
- Get an intro to the sea cliff climbing to fine tune the essential skills to allow you to go it alone.
- Climb whilst on holiday with the family (Get the best from your limited climbing time and tick some classics)
- Give someone special a guided climbing day as a gift we can ensure they have a truly memorable day.
- Note ; If you are an experienced lead climber visiting the area it may be possible that you can also lead some pitches on your guided days, please contact me to discuss your experience and aims.
Lowena, 1 Corner Gardens, Stratton, Bude, Cornwall. EX23 9BT
Mobile 07896 622 754
Landline 01288 682 004